Job Requisition ID: 60401
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance and what do you get The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries a portfolio of over 200 companies and 42000 employees. Youll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail to finance and real estate and connecting people with international names like Lexus Ikea Robinsons and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people markets and trends around us.
Come join us to live well work better and be the best.
Senior Treasury Accountant
Ensure that all business information and accounting figures are constantly monitored accurately maintained so as to reflect a true and fair view of the company in the Business Financial Performance Reports.
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
· Prepare daily cash position.
· Post cash management transfers Bank
charges IDC charges credit interest FX deals advance payment entries on SAP.
· Check analyse that the credit interest bank charges deducted in complying with the rates fees agreed upon with working banks.
· Prepare and update outstanding LGs IDCs reports.
· Preparing bank reconciliations and ensure that all required related actions were taken by the related departments.
· Check and verify local and foreign suppliers bank transfers before obtaining required authorization follow up with banks to ensure execution and posting related entries.
· Prepare petty cash payment cycles post-related entries on daily basis.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration Accounting or Finance MBA or CTP is a plus
Minimum Experience And Knowledge
· Must have at least 3-5 years experience in Treasury Bank
· Excellent mathematical numerical analytical skills.
· Excellent Excel and Microsoft skills
· ERP Experience - SAP.
· Fluency in English.
· Proficiency in MS Office.
· Strong computer skills - including ERP knowledge (preferably SAP) and advanced MS-Excel knowledge.
· Good analytical presentation reporting skills.
· Excellent verbal written communication skills Proactive approach to issues problem solver and flexible in day-to-day operation with banks third parties internal customer as well.Apply From Here