· Build relationships with hiring managers to gain a thorough understanding of the given requirements as well as the department culture and use that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
· Receive vacancies requests and perform the search in accordance with the required qualifications and job descriptions.
· Ensure the availability of shortlisted candidates in the pipeline to enhance the process efficiency effectiveness and speed of fulfilment.
· Interview and evaluate all potential candidates using Competency Based Interviews to assess their skills knowledge experience and issue evaluation reports.
· Negotiate the Compensation packages with selected candidates and counsel them on corporate benefits and corporate environment.
· Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
· Ensure proper on boarding for new hires and the necessary paper work is completed promptly and accurately.
· Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction assessment and sourcing methodologies.
· Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
· Provide regular reports to improve Talent Acquisition factors such as time to fill positions identify most effective Talent Acquisition sources and analyze Talent Acquisition trends and challenges.
· Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
· 1 to 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition is mandatory.
· In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods.
· HR Diploma or Certificate is a huge plus.
· Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills.
· Excellent Organisational & Time Management skills.
· Experienced in using Microsoft office suite Social Media & Applicant Tracking Systems.
· Excellent command of English both verbal & written.Apply For Here