· Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and revise standards and practices.
· Demonstrated knowledge of cost and budgeting principles.
· Demonstrated high degree of analytical ability.
· Ability to use a personal computer with Word Excel and computerized accounting software. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software is preferred.
· Ability to independently plan organizes and coordinates work to meet deadlines and accommodate changing priorities.
· Ability to design analyze and prepares financial reports.
· Ability to Effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of the information and support business interests through the exercise of sound judgment and discretion.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees management and the general public including those from culturally diverse backgrounds.
· Bachelor of commerce
· Minimum Years of Experience 0-2 (Accounts Payable)Apply For Here