· Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, the suppliers down payments, petty cash notes payable, and prepaid expenses.
· Prepares checks, accounts statements, reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy.
Gathering / Monitoring financial data (sales, revenues, liabilities)
Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual balance and income statements.
Forecasting costs, revenues.
· Solving all-cash queries compiled with company policies.
· Prepare all necessary daily restrictions on the general accounts and monthly financial settlements
· Prepare all financial reports according to the requirements of work and management.
· Aware of the Laws and regulations as per labor and social insurance laws and ensure that its applied inside the company.
· Manage the Communication with the governmental entities (Social insurance office - labor office, other related)
Bachelors degree in Accounting.
Solid experience 2 - 6 years
V.Good command of English Language.
Excellent level of using MS. Office and computer.
Efficient knowledge of Social insurance & labor law.
Problem solving & Decision making.
If you are interested send ur CV to the below emails and mention job title[email protected][email protected]
or Apply for here