Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, suppliers down payments, petty cash notes payable, and prepaid expenses.
- Prepares checks, accounts statements, reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Prepare all necessary daily restrictions on the general accounts and monthly financial settlements.
- Prepare all financial reports according to the requirements of work and management.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Major Accounting.
- Experience from 2-3 years as a Payables Accountant
or General Accountant
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work on ERP system “preferred Odoo”.
- Bilingual Arabic / English.
- Very Good communications skills.
- Able to meet short deadlines and deliver quality work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Apply for here