About the job
Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski
The Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski is a haven of tranquillity in the heart of New Cairo. Offering a range of palatial services the hotel features the finest rooms coupled with the highest levels of service and is an ideal base from which to explore the amazing city of Cairo.
The hotels optimum location on the citys ring road and its close proximity to Cairo Intern
ational Airport make the hotel the perfect starting point from which to explore Cairos treasures.
Kids Club Attendant
Ensure that all Kids Club activities are carried out in a responsible manner in accordance with Kempinski standards.
· Liaise with Kids Club Manager to create a safe environment for all children attending the kids club.
· Ensure parents fill out the registration form for their children correctly containing necessary information of the child.
· Ensure equipment is clean and properly maintained.
· Follow daily and weekly activity schedule as instructed by Kids Club Manager.
· Ensure all Kids Club rules and regulations are enforced at all times.
· Maintain an inventory of all toys / equipment at the Club.
· Attend to children at all times in a friendly and caring manner.
· Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
· A true passion for children and a creative caring mind are essential.
· Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
· Local language – excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
· English – excellent oral and written skills
· Additional language - beneficial
· Adaptability / Flexibility
· Concern for quality
· Managing Performance
· First Aid and CPR proficiency
· Excellent interpersonal abilitiesApply For Here