. Bachelors Degree in Accounting from an accredited university.
. 2-3 years prior work experience in a similar role.
. Knowledge of Finance and Accounting Systems.
. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
. Detail oriented with strong problem-solving abilities.
. Strong Communication Skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
. Self Starter who is both interested and willing to take on an expanded role over time.
. Prior experience in the advertising and communications industry is preferred but not required.
. Ideal candidates will be interested in pursuing or already in pursuit of the CPA designation.
-Prepare and record journal entries and accruals.
-Perform detailed analyses of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts with the ability to identify items for accrual and investigate variances to budgets and forecasts.
-Treasury operations including wire transfers, stop payments, check voids, cash application, treasury settlements, and bank sweeps.
-Maintain ownership of the intercompany reporting process including the reconciliation and resolution of discrepancies on a routine and proactive basis.
• Works with Client Finance Department to coordinate intercompany billings in time for monthly billing deadlines.
• Involvement in monthly review and analysis of A/P, A/R, & WIP Aging and preparation of Media Payables schedule.
• Assist the controller in preparing Budgets and Quarterly Reforecasts.
• Prepares Quarterly State Sales & Use Tax Returns.
• Prepares detailed Quarterly analysis of movements in Balance Sheet Accounts for reporting to WWHQ.
• Delivers work in a timely and efficient manner helping to ensure adherence to established reporting deadlines.
• Provides support to the finance team and other internal and external parties on an as-needed basis. Apply for here