About the job
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU
At Henkel you can make a difference and craft your career. Thats why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
· Maintain personnel database regarding salaries and oversee salary changes deductions bonuses and etc.
· Ensure all aspects of the payroll cycle including taxes benefits garnishments etc. are processed checked and transmitted accurately and timely
· Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the customers requirements and their changing needs to ensure that all services are delivered as per contractual obligations and in accordance with customer SLAs
· Manage Life Cycle Management changes and their effect on payroll
· Address and resolve employees queries related to the payroll system
· Ensure clear understanding of payroll benefits and taxation as well as applicable legislative requirements
· Prepare reports for GL posting variance analysis and HR reporting
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration Finance or Accounting
· Minimum 2 years of experience in processing payroll at a multicultural company preferably in a shared services environment
· Previous background and experience in ERP modules and/or payroll software
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office
· Team player committed and attentive to details
· Fluent English speaker French is a plusApply For Here