We are looking for an AR Accountant
to provide financial administrative and clerical services.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations processing and monitoring incoming payments and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
· Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying classifying computing posting and recording accounts receivables data
· Prepare bills invoices and bank deposits
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues
· Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
· Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Youre going to need this to carry out this job:
· 3 years of experience in the same position.
· Solid understanding of basic accounting principles fair credit practices and collection regulations
· Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
· Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
· Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
· Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· BS degree in Finance Accounting or Business Administration.
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
· Agile: You can live adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
· Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive eager and responsive attitude.
· Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
· Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
· Influencer: You communicate with others they listen they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. Thats why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
· An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
· A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
· An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
· A flexible working environment - we appreciate that life is busy so when operationally possible remote working is also available.
· Unlimited vacation time
· Free music - stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
· Team Building activities and Culture DaysApply For Here