· Administer employee benefits programs, including health benefits, open enrollment, perks, and wellness
· Be a point of contact for work-related issues.
· Serve as the front-line advisor for employee inquiries (e.g. benefits questions, HRIS support)
· Operations – Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
· Ensure and maintain data integrity in our HR systems with a high level of accuracy
· Manage and improve key HR tools, processes, and workflows to keep our organization running smoothly to scale
· Support on people programs involving employee experience, virtual events, engagement, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, and recognition
· Be the go-to person on the People Ops team for employees to come to with any and all questions
· Own employee lifecycle processes including onboarding, offboarding, employee changes, leaves of absences, and compliance
· Prepare reports and dashboards. Analyze HR data sets as requested.
· At least one to two years of experience
· Bachelors degree in a related field
· Basic Excel and Microsoft skills
· Experience working with HR system
· Good English
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business Apply From Here