– Bachelors degree in Business, or related field.
– 0-6 months of experience in similar position preferably in the same business field.
– Fresh Graduate.
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
– Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanner.
– Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
– Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
– Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or events coordinator in students’ activities will be a plus.Apply From Here