About the job
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively coordinate meetings and other office events. They should be comfortable answering inbound phone calls, distributing mail to employees and handling outgoing mail. They should also possess a friendly demeanor so they can effectively interact with office visitors and interview candidates.
· Booking rooms and conference facilities when needed.
· Arranging in-house and external events.
· Managing and maintaining budgets reports, and invoices.
· Liaising with staff in other departments and external contacts.
· Ordering and maintaining office stationaries.
· Sorting and distributing incoming post along with organizing and sending the outgoing post.
· Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts.
· Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and electronic files.
· Education: Bachelors degree in any field.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent command of both English and Arabic Language. Apply From Here