Develops maintains and updates IT systems for EBIs specific business needs thereby supporting effective and efficient business operations for the organization.
· User Needs. In coordination with users investigate their needs and provide solutions by either creating an in-house program or by facilitating the process for purchasing software from vendors.
· Program Development. Writes updates and maintains computer programs to perform specific tasks in accordance with EBIs business needs
· Software Selection. Coordinates software procurement processes and conducts trial runs of software applications to ensure their performance meets EBIs requirements.
· Implementation. Participates in the implementation process of EBI new systems as a part of EBI digital transformation strategy.
· Vendor Systems Implementation Management. Coordinate the implementation of vendor software for non-technical departments at the EBI (i.e. HITS HR system).
· Program Maintenance. Conducts regular testing of programs to identify and correct any deficiencies and improve their operating efficiency thereby ensuring optimum program performance.
· Program Manuals and Documentation. Completes documentation related to program development and program users manuals to ensure proper recording and usage.
Education & Experience:
· University Graduate from IT related major (Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences – Computer Engineering –Faculty of Science)
· Minimum 2-3 years of professional IT development is a must.
Skill & Knowledge:
· Knowledge of databases (MS SQL)
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming using .Net technologies
· Knowledge of reporting tools (SQL Server Reporting Services)
· Understanding the full software life-cycle.
· Azure development knowledge is preferable
Interested candidates are to send their CV to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject.المصدر