· Promote EBI products and services mainly in Africa and Arab Region to achieve revenue goals.
· Analyze the current and past sales revenues expenses in order to provide recommendations for business growth.
· Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
· Research the market for identifying the competitors of EBI and determine their prices clients and products.
· Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
· Respond to the client queries regarding the products.
· Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
· Assist in developing the creative plans and actions to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
· Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
· Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities and enquiries.
· Assist in following up the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
· Enrich EBI African and Arab Region Data Base.
· Execute any additional work which assigned to him
Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Economics and Political Science preferably AUC GUC Cairo or Ain Shams University.
MBA is a plus.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in sales and business development.
Skill and Knowledge:
· Excellent use of MS Office.
· Excellent verbal and written Communication and Negotiation Skills.
· Excellent in Arabic and English (Writing- Speaking).
· Familiarity with market research/ analysis tools and methodologies.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Ability to travel in order to meet clients explore new markets and attend conventions.
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
If you would like to join EBI please send your resume to our recruitment email mentioning the job title: [email protected] المصدر