SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER - (2100003T)
To act as a strategic partner with designated Lines of Business (LOB) on various HR services & activities including organization design job evaluation performance management and talent acquisition to ensure overall employee effectiveness and alignment to CIBs human capital strategic priorities.
Organization and Job Design
1. Support Business Heads on all organization design activities including departments structuring/restructuring and job analysis to ensure all business needs are addressed and that proposed changes conform to relevant policies and guidelines.
2. Provide support in conducting job analysis/developing job descriptions for various positions within designated area to reflect key role accountabilities contribution towards the business and to clarify any duplication with other roles/stakeholders within the organization.
3. Conduct job evaluation as a member of the job evaluation committee for new positions and ensure on-going maintenance of existing job evaluations according to associated changes in work/business scope in order to ensure that each jobs relative weight is accurately reflected on CIB grade and pay structures.
4. Liaise with the LOBs Compliance and Audit departments to ensure organization structures and job descriptions are finalized while ensuring compliance to all organizational policies and regulations and that any duplication or conflict of interest is avoided.
5. Support designated area in effectively adhering to Performance Management (PM) process (i.e. Objectives Setting phase Mid-Year appraisal and End of Year appraisal) to ensure that the PM cycle is carried out efficiently within set timeframes.
6. Support business managers through effective communication of PM policies procedures and guidelines to ensure objective assessment and evaluation of employees.
7. Review performance management analysis reports and calibration to support further decision making.
8. Provide support in reviewing employee Grade Adjustment nominations and handle communication with Business Heads to ensure recommendations objectivity and validity of all Grade Adjustment rationales.
9. Review all organisation restructuring data on HR Oracle system in addition to supervise and support HR Business Partner in performing ongoing health check on the system to ensure all data and changes are regularly updated on database.
Talent Identification Interviewing and Offering
10. Supervise the screening and filtering of candidate applications/CVs applying on First Line Management and above positions against job requirements to establish a qualified database and pool for interviewing and selection.
11. Conduct interviews with respective Business Heads for candidates hired on Professional and First Line Management positions to ensure cultural fit for the Bank
values alignment long term potential and technical capabilities.
12. Review the documents according to the checklist and job offers prepared by HR Business Partner for mass hiring positions to ensure the hiring of qualified candidates while maintaining market competitiveness.
13. Prepare revise extend and negotiate job offers and financial packages for candidates applying on Professional and First Line Management positions in line with CIB grading system salary structures (in collaboration with Rewards Analysts) and policies in order to ensure the hiring of qualified candidates while maintaining internal equity and market competitiveness.
Policies Processes and Procedures
14. Implement approved department policies processes and procedures and monitors adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
15. Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the OD & HR Business Partners department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
16. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations banking laws AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIBs sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration Accounting or a related discipline
• Minimum 6 - 8 years of experience in Organization Development and/or HRBP roles
• Experience and knowledge of the Bank
ing and Financial industries
• Professional in HR (PHR) certificate is a plus
• Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
• Very Good understanding of MS Office applications
• Very Good supervisory skills
• Very good Planning and organizing skills
• Very good Communication Teamwork Problem solving skills
: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
: Back Office
: CEO AREA
: Day Job
Job Type: Full-time Employeeالتقديم من هنا