About the job
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT EGYPT IS LOOKING FOR A HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP.
SENIORITY LEVEL Internship
FUNCTION Human Resources
LOCATION EGYPT - CAIRO
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Internship
Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because our team is searching for young talents to be recruited for our Human Resources department.Internship
at British American Tobacco is uniquely exciting and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an HR career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are seeking high caliber, results-oriented and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined path. The internship program will be for a period of 6 months.
· Reports to Head of HR, Egypt
· Reporting Level Individual Contributor
· Geographic Scope Cairo
What You Will Be Accountable For
· Support talent processes (recruitment, onboarding etc)
· Contribute towards EVP (Employee Value Proposition) activities, both internal & external to attract peoples interest
· Lead individual project
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
· Students that completed 3 years in university
· Very good command of written and spoken English
· Good level of MS Office Applications
· Highly motivated and results-oriented with strong communication skills
· Solid team working capabilities
· Passion for learningApply from Here