1. Input record receives prepare and/or verify invoices of moderate complexity to support supervisor and business operations in order to meet business and accounting objectives.
2. Perform the processing duties of Accounts Payable including liaison with vendors and related staff on sites to ensure prompt payment of invoices.
3. Perform administration duties of Account Payable and be responsible for AP reconciliation.
4. Managing general ledger transactions.
5. Assist on some administrative work such as office renting office management and contracts/agreements/documents maintenance.
6. Any other duties as assigned.
1. Proficient in Arabic and English is a must and can use Chinese as a working language.
2. Bachelor graduate with an accounting major.
3. Having 1-3 years of working experience.
4. Understanding of local tax regulations.
5. Ability to use computers (Microsoft applications) and accounting software.
6. Fast in learning communicative and easy to go with.
7. Pro-active strong sense of responsibility. apply from here