KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Monthly Reporting Packages: In terms of Preparation of P&L with alignment with CFO AND Finance and prepare a flash meeting with CFO and meet the deadline for reporting.
· HeadCount Reporting: collect all the data from stakeholders and make sure an accurate reporting to the Headcount.
· Inventory reporting: preparation of the Inventory provision and stock equation to have accurate Inventory reporting
· Sales Reporting: Make sure that all sales provisions and sales returns in place with extraction to the full pictures and then make the reporting in the Deadline.
· Monthly reconciliation for Reported Books and Packages: Make sure that the account reconciliation was done on monthly basis in the E-Close Tool.
· E-Close Follow-up: make sure that all provisions and accruals are in place with more efficiency.
· Fixed Asset: record the acquisition, disposals, track the compilation of projects and calculate the monthly depreciation.
· Process intercompany transaction and reporting.
s: (Uploading & Clearing) Follow up with related parties to clear all the outstanding items in related GLs.
· Tax duties as required.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Respect of companys values, code of ethics, and social charter.
· Respect of personal data protection charter.
· Responsible for applying the HSE-related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
JOB-HOLDERs ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelors of Commerce and Business Administration.
· 2-3 years of experience In Financial Accounting & Reporting.
· Very good command of English language.
· Excellent Computer skills (win word, Excel, Access).
· A good knowledge of SAP system.
· Knowledge of best practice in an A2R environment.
· Communication & presentations skills Apply From Here