1. Work with clients to implement a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients industries.
2. Create timely and engaging content plans optimized for platform used and intended audience.
3. Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform.
4. Set guidelines for team members including community managers/customer service on how to interact with the target audience
5. Optimize SEO by aligning it with the overall social media plan.
6. Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
7. Conceptualize engaging and professional visuals with creative team / and content with copywriters, that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
8. Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
9. Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
10. Work with teams to create a solid branding message thats reflected across the clients image
11. Attend events when required
12. Continuously brainstorm for new campaigns and ideas with team members
13. Work towards bringing more leads and upselling
14. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
· Bachelors Degree in political science is preferred.
· Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Google Communities, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
· Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
· Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
· Strong understanding of social media content best practices & guidelines.
· Strong understanding of UAE market including dialect, culture and political landscape.
· Must be willing to work long & flexible hours on a regular basis, this is a highly demanding position.
· Proven ability to collaborate across the division to implement processes and achieve results.
· Track record of building and maintaining productive relationships with multiple stakeholders, including working closely with department heads.
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to ongoing requests in a timely fashion. Apply From Here