About the job
About The Company
RATP Dev in the Middle East and across the world is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere we are driven by excellence passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries on four continents carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
In the wider MENA region RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About The Job
Assist with the HR daily operations and processes maintain sensitive records and data. The HR Assistant will work under the general supervision of the HR Director. He/she will support HR with E-government assisting with general administration regarding benefits payroll legal compliance record-keeping and other human resource issues such as procedures.
· Providing timely assistance to team members regarding benefit and HR questions and issues via phone inquiriesemails.
· Maintaining employee personnel data in HRIS to ensure legal compliance and maintains E-Government logs.
· Coordinating employee enrolments benefit eligibility payments and terminations.
· Preparing employee census information for insurance and other reports and upkeep HR information system.
· Assisting with providing compliance in all areas of HR.
· Assisting with additional projects as assigned.
· Processing invoices for HR
· Bachelors Degree in HR Business Administration or a related field
· Understanding of global HR practices.
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel Word and Outlook required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English as well as strong math skills required.
· Excellent organizational skills required
· Minimum of three years of HR experience.
Benefits & How To Apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications experience and skills fit our requirements please click on the Apply button above and we will review your application.التقديم من هنا