Responsible for all Labor office- social insurance forms (1-2-6)- following up with the social insurance office. Renew staff contracts.
• Ensure documentation of all employees files as well as verify and update their social insurance documents.
• Issue different types of letters when required.
• Generate monthly attendance reports.
BA degree from a reputable University.
• 3 years of specific Personnel and Payroll experience
• Very Good command of written and spoken English.
• Excellent Microsoft office user.
if interested send your resume to : [email protected]