· Provides analytical forecasting reporting and project support to reports to senior management.
· Produces monthly reports which include key metrics financial results and variance reporting.
· Spearheads the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
· Identifies opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
· Maintains knowledge and keeps abreast of new investment regulations or policies.
· Develops financial models that help with decision-making.
· Guides the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
· Provides analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
· Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studies proposed changes in methods and materials.
· Evaluates business processes anticipates requirements uncovers areas for improvement develops and implements solutions.
· Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies.
· Serves as a liaison between stakeholders and clients.
· Manages competing resources and priorities.
· Monitors deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
· Bachelors degree in Finance.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance financial planning & analysis investment banking or other related fields.
· Excellent analytical decision-making and problem solving skills
· Attention to accuracy and detail required
· Proficient in Microsoft Excelالتقديم من هنا