· Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
· 3-6 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience (NGO Experience is must for at least 2 years).
· Excellent knowledge and experience in Egyptian Tax regulations.
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
· Preferably with a background in auditing.
· Responsible for daily finance operations including verifying allocating posting and reconciling accounts payables and receivables as well as office petty cash etc.
· Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
· Analyze financial information and summarize financial status including preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
· Support month-end and year-end close Reports.
· Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
· Plan assign and review staffs work.
· Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
· Manage cash flow Reports.
· Interaction with key suppliers and service providers including banks auditors tax agents.
· Manage Customer accounts and Preparation of semi-monthly customer statements.
· Assist with other projects as needed.
Necessary skills: (competencies)
· Good team player positive attitude detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
· Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
· Fluent in Arabic and Very good in English (verbal and written) التقديم من هنا