About the job
We are hiring (Training Coordinator) Food & Beverage Background to join our team:
The Training Coordinators responsibilities include more than planning and coordinating staff training. Depending on the size and needs of the company a Training Coordinator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Create training schedules for all company departments track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
· Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
· Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
· Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
· Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress.
· Recommend training materials and methods order and maintain in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
· Experience in food & beverage is a must
· 2 - 4 years experience in food & beverage is a must
· Males only
· one day off ( Friday )
· Giza residents is preferred
· Excellent communication skills.
· Social and medical insurance are provided.
· Location: 6 of October
· Salary: Depend on your previous Experience
Please Send Your CV on [email protected]
only and mention Training Coordinator Or WhatsApp: 01272041123