Job Description - Summer Internship
- July (210000OD)
This program is designed for undergraduates offering a distinguished virtual experience by getting exposed to series of knowledgeable sessions in complement with the nation’s keenness towards raising banking literacy among our youth, being the coming generation holding the flagship of economic development and prosperity.
- Undergraduates in 2nd, 3rd years only.
- Proof of the student grade is required and priority goes to students with the highest grade.
- Good command of English Language
- Having previous extracurricular activities is a plus.
- Enrollment Letter
- Copy of University ID
- Proof for the previous years’ grades – (Transcript)
- Copy of National ID
- Previous summer training certification – if any
Primary Location: Egypt
Job: Back Office
Organization: CEO AREA
Refer a friend for this job
Tell us about a friend who might be interested in this job. All privacy rights will be protected.
Refer a friend