* Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
* Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
* Presenting data to managers.
* Maintaining accurate financial records.
* Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
* Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
* Prepare budget and financial forecasts
* Publish financial statements in time
* Conduct month-end and year-end close process
* Collect, analyze and summarize account information
* Responsible for daily finance operations including managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking matters, collection & preparing daily journal, issuing customers invoices and follow ups with shipping agents
* Managing warehouse operations
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
* Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
* No experience needed “ fresh grad “
* customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
* Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
* Ethical behavior.
* Attention to detail.
* Resident of Sheikh Zayed
Apply from here