• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal AWB Policies and Policy standards.
• Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
Time Split: 85 % Production of a monthly “business results “pack (BRP) which include Asset/ Liabilities growth, Income achieved vs. STP and RAF, unutilized facilities in terms of both direct and contingent and treasury income per customer.
Represent the BRP to Corporate director (CD)/ALCO and share analysis and providing recommendations and solutions to the CD driven from the analysis to support enhancing business results.
• Negotiate best practice pricing with the RM to support the RM in maximizing profitability of the accounts and help them to reach Win-win situation with their clients.
• Challenges Treasury Middle Office (TMO) on the provided FTP rates & ensure it make sense in relation to products behaviour.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and reports in an efficient manner and ensure meeting deadlines.
• Monitor applied interest rates and CHDB on customers and report to corporate director for any destroying value.
• Act as a point pf reference for procedural queries for internal stakeholders and business partners in line with Bank internal standards.
• Coordinate and communicate with finance and Treasury in order to provide flash figures of Asset/Liabilities growth and income as well in addition to delivering commentary on performance achieved.
• Assist in PowerPoint presentations on corporate performance in terms of Financials, Products, Segmentation, Customers acquisition, Initiatives, short and medium term plan.
• Manage and control corporate GL s that owned by corporate director and ensures that all manual transactions are posted with proper authorization.
• Obtain and analyse market data, drawing appropriate conclusions.
• Ongoing work on data integrity and ensure that performance information relating to the business is correct and accurate.
• Provide support in automation of reports in order to improve the quality of MI generated, save time, decrease error and mitigate risks.
• Meet region requests in a timely manner.
• Pipeline: Assist RMs to update their deals in pipeline in an accurate way and report for any inaccurate deals.
• Activity tracking: Assist RMs as well as Corporate Director to achieve their target of calls by sending the relevant MI to their attention.
• Managing and coordinating the record management retention schedules.
• Deputise managing and coordination of the business continuity management process with all stakeholders.
• Monitor corporate cost by segment.
Internal Control Time Split: 15 % • Insure that governance and compliance issues as well as policies are strictly adhered to.
• Handling any new project (i.e. KYC, Fortent, FATCA…. etc)
Technical skills / Competencies
• Planning and organization of activities over a varied time scale.
• Experience in data collation, analysis and presentation.
• Experience in forward planning and anticipate future requests/priorities.
• Ability to prioritize work based on value at stake.
• Team Development and Management skills.
• Experience in spreadsheet creation, presentations and word processing.
• Good communication skills to be able to explain MI output to business stakeholders to support them take the right business decisions.
• Time management & Multitasking.
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
Knowledge, Qualifications/ Experience:
• Excellent MI knowledge and have the capacity to share the analysis output with stakeholders.
• Excellent knowledge of corporate core banking system/Products.
• Good knowledge of internal instructions/Procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of other members of the coverage Team/Corporate Relationship Support Team.
Apply for here