· Sales responsibility for the assigned customer segment (Medium sized local customers) across all product lines Starch and Sweeteners, Texturizing solutions, Oils and Fats, Cocoa and Chocolate.
· Sales activities of assigned customer segments into Egypt with focus on filling customer needs of Technical Projects assigned and Budget achievement
· Strategy to be identified and executed for the assigned customer segment
· Identifying the customer needs in the segment, creating the link with Product Line Managers to serve those needs.
· Exploring the opportunities of new sales, customer projects and partnership opportunities in Egypt
· Aligning the local sales demands/needs with the distributors wherever applicable
· Forecasting the customer needs and feeding information to Product Line Managers.
· University degree at administrative sciences, food engineering
· Budget formation and planning
· 3-5 years of commercial experience, with successful history
· Good track record of Account management
· Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasive skills
· Market Supply and Demand understanding
· Following market dynamics and competitors
· Ability to identify business opportunity
· Advance level of English
· Advance level of Microsoft Excel user
· Result oriented personality and ability to work under sales target pressure
· Proof of strong and effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and active listening to the customers
· Willingness to be a team player and accepting extra job enrichment roles
· Strategy formation and execution