Our Delivery Stations work as smart as they can to continuously delight our valued customers with their products: our top-line vision is to remove all effort on behalf of our end-users while continuing to exceed everyones expectations whenever we can.
To manage the operation activities delivering best in class service to its customers by managing an efficient operation and ensuring timely accurate and cost effective delivery of customer shipments.
· Direct management experience for hourly and agency strong workforce in a logistics manufacturing engineering production or distribution environment
· Experience with planning performance metrics process improvement
· Experience with the full staffing lifecycle including interviewing hiring performance management and terminations
· Strong analytical capability track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands including overnight weekends and holidays
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience managing third party resources on a regional/national scale
· Experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
Excellent command of English Languages
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Previous experience with courier company
Familiarity with PC applications
Apply From Here