▪ Compile various labor agreements.
▪ Interact with new job applicants and current employees, by providing information about compensation and benefit programs, work schedules & working conditions.
▪ Assist in the benefits program – Life Insurance and retirement plans.
▪ Interface with employees, government agencies and Labor Offices.
Medical check-up in the assigned governmental insurance medical center
- Criminal record investigation certificate
- Birth/graduation and military certificates
- Employment approval from the department concerned including ;
(Name of candidate / position applied for/ starting date / monthly gross salary & benefits)
- Employment contract between Employee & Organization
- B.Sc. accounting or similar from any reputable university.
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- HR certificate will be an asset
*If you are interested , kindly send your CV / Resume with a recent photo to:
Mentioning in the Subject Personnel specialist