- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks and their confidentiality.
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Communicate with employees to determine the nature of problems.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts if needed.
Experience: +2 years (less than 2 years will be ignored)
Net Salary: 4500 EGP
Females and males are welcome
Send your updated C.V to [email protected] and mention your job title (Junior IT specialist)
or apply from here