- To look after all International / MB cardholders charge approval request from merchants.
- To provide assistance to merchants in their terminal problems by instructing them some steps, monitor and coordinate authorization unit staff activities.
Key Result Areas
- Processing manual authorization for MB / International cards, conveying response accordingly in order to allow merchants to accept or refuse the charge.
- Hot listing lost / stolen cards preventing from chances of fraudulently transactions.
- Activating, pin initializing for Credit / Electron cards to allow cardholder to use his card.
- Advising other banks to release CH blocked amounts which merchant doesnt have claim on.
- Solving merchants POS terminals problems so that they can use terminals again, routing the calls to MSU if terminal to be replaced.
- Processing pickup cards and issuing rewards for the merchants that recovered pick up cards according to the Visa rules and regulations and recovering handling / reward fee from other issuers.
- Recovering telex charges for telex made to other issuer for their cardholders problem / transaction requests.
- Receiving ATM captured cards from CPS and sending to branches to return the cardholder.
- Creating MDC tape containing all data of transactions of merchants to interchange data with Visa / MasterCard, similarly sending Visa incoming advise to A-12 to process.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Business Graduate.
- Smart, communication skills, good listener, should have patience, computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Experience required but not specifically with bank, with any organization specially customer services side or in communication side
التقديم من هنا