About the job
- Makes all expense accruals (electricity, water, telephone, fees, rentals, amortizations, expenses paid advance) at the end of month and recording of the expenses based on the relevant month according to the accounting principles and financial legislation, and making consensuses at the end of the month.
- Ensures the accurate, timely and complete processing of journals and reconciliation of accounts assigned.
- Delivers accurate information for financial, and tax reporting purposes.
- Provides support to the Chief Accountant on the accounting and financial reporting processes.
- Ensures adherence with the monthly and yearly accounting reporting cycles.
- Keeps the system updated to track the daily cash and bank balances.
Education & Language Skills:
- University degree in Commerce
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Accounting System, or Retail ERP System
- Good awareness of POS Devices Software
- Required experience from 2 to 4 years in Retail sector or FMCG background
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Apply for here