- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or in related field.
to maintain all sets of accounting books and records accurately,
including cash, inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables,
project costs, intercompany transactions, staff reimbursements, etc.
- Assist budget forecast, evaluate inventory reports and check the accuracy of their balances.
in monthly end closing process, be able to prepare and deliver
Financial Statements according to local accounting standards, along with
required accounting and management reports on time.
- Assist in maintaining general ledger in accounting system.
in recording and reconciling of all applicable monthly taxes and
responsible for timely submission of monthly tax declaration form to
- Assist with the preparation and filing
of annual Corporate Income Tax return and coordinate with external
parties to make sure all required deadlines are met.
- Assist in coordination with external parties including banks, auditors (local and overseas), and local authorities, etc.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting softwares.
- Assist with other tasks as and when assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£7,000.00 - E£10,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cairo: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Apply for here