· Graduate in Business Administration, Economics or Related Fields
· 2-5 years of experience in Personnel & Payroll operations,
· Strong knowledge of payroll legislation and procedures,
· Experienced in Egypt specific fiscal law, social security and labor,
· SAP Payroll module knowledge is an advantage,
· Advanced level of excel knowledge.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
· Flexibility to travel.
· Establishing and implementing efficiency-based payroll and personnel processes in countries that serve integrated HR systems,
Establishment of information systems to follow up payroll and personnel
information with HR Center of Excellence, updating and developing in
line with needs,
· Establishment and follow-up of personnel attendance control systems, follow-up of work plans and annual leave,
Execution of the Expat work permit and residence permit purchase
procedures, follow-up. The filing, updating and archiving of employeespersonal information,
· Following the creation, updating and implementation of the procedures and instructions for the payroll and personal affairs,
Monthly and periodic transactions regarding the calculation of foreign
payroll and bonus are carried out completely within the framework of
corporate processes and legal regulations.