entries to proper accounts entries (Fixed assets, receivables, general
accounting, current accounts, banks, loans, payables, collections, and
accrual accounts) and any other sector related to business.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile Bank accounts, payable and receivable
- Review submitted payment requests by various departments for suppliers are in line with the governing policies & procedures.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Prepare expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Monitor aging vendor aging on a monthly basis,
- Participate in payable transactions weekly and monthly closing.
- Prepare the reimbursement of petty cash.
- Carry out analysis of accounts as requested.
- Proven 4+ years experience as accountant
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
Apply for here