- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer-based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree, logistics degree is preferable.
- 0-2 Years of Experience.
Applicants have an understanding of logistics operations and practices.
They must also have extensive work experience in logistic or supply
chain management tasks.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written communications.
- Can efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems.
- Must be able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
- Customer service orientated, motivated, honest and results driven.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Males or females are welcome.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: E£4,000.00 - E£5,000.00 per month
Apply for here