About the job
- Assist in the preparation of scientific projection, in order to monitor ability of payment of medium term exposure and tenor.
in conduct and preparation of a detailed and accurate financial and
market study in a timely and coherent manner to assess the financial
studying and market positioning of existing/new clients within a
- Attend client calls with superiors.
- Preparing Call memos that summarize key issues raised during the client call.
in preparing Credit Proposal Memos CPMs that present the proposed
facility package and the associated Terms & Conditions.
an Interim Review regarding contracts financing , special transactions
and amendments in facility’s original Terms and Conditions
- Follow up and closely monitor accounts on a regular basis to ensure that approved limits abide to terms and conditions.
credit files and regularly update them to include latest financials,
CBE and Credit Information Reports, recent Commercial Register in
addition to all necessary documents.
- Perform periodical credit analysis to assess and ensure creditworthiness.
- Assist in the preparation of all Internal Memos regarding credit accounts handled by Credit Officer/ Team Leader.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 1 year of Experience as a Credit Analyst in Corporate Banking
- Credit Certified is a Must
- Strong proficiency in MS Office