Job Title: Customer Service Specialist.
Our client is a leading retailer and manufacturer of premium brands in the USA market for home furniture and accessories.
Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression. You are going through very fast growth this year and are looking to welcome a new Customer Service team for their USA office.
Job Location: USA (Remotely from Egypt).
- Fresh graduates of International Universities with zero experience are welcome to apply.
- The new team will be trained by amazing Senior Leaders.
- Working from home & competitive salary.
- We will provide a laptop and internet package for our employee to do his work.
- We will provide medical coverage (we are working on offers and contracts for that).
- Flexibility in work hours based on scheduling needs and customer demands.
What Will You Do
- Resolve Customer Trust Escalations related to our brand, data regulation, or privacy concerns, driving tech investigation to identify the root causes and restoring the customers trust in products.
- Support the managers on the day-to-day VP Inquiries owning the investigation of an escalation from start to end, including preparing the final responses to senior leaders.
- Dive deep into customer problems, building the entire history of customer contacts, to determine the root cause.
- Contact the customer directly to gather data for root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and closing the case for the customer.
- Conduct data queries and general data analytics related to escalations the team is handling.
- Manage process improvement initiatives, including the scoping and implementation of projects stemming from escalations.
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a must.
- Experience with MS Office and customer service toolset.
- International university graduates are welcome to apply.
- Passionate about online technology.
- Previous experience working in customer service is preferred.
- Passionate & motivated in general