• Maintains payroll information: directing the collection, calculation & entering of data.
• Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
• Update Doctors & nursing roasters on payroll attendance system
• Update manpower weekly after hiring and resignation
Responsible for Internal and external Monthly settlements to Ensure
personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
• Responsible for preparing attendance monthly report
Revise employee attendance in all departments & send email with
missing employee face print ( Sign in & Out ) to department manager
• Collect attendance weekly and divide it to :
full timer attendance weekly / monthly
part timer attendance calculated per hour
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Ensure that employees files are completed.
o Bachelors degree of law / commerce.
o One year of experience as an payroll specialist or HR generalist
o HRM Diploma
o Egyptian labor law
o HR Practices
Skills & Abilities
o good in Microsoft skill “excel ”
o very good in English