Tamweely is one of the leading companies in Microfinance sector is looking for talented : Accountant payable A/P Specialist .
Job Description :
- Completing day-to-day recording and posting including 3way matching of vendor invoices .
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Ensure monthly closing is accurate and done on time ,all relevant - - monthly invoices ,accruals and payments to be posted on time.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- To carry out the tasks assigned to him in the field of competence.
Provide explanations/Supporting documentation to external and internal auditors the same as to Supervisor Accountant if required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance ( English section is preferred ).
- 1 -3 years experience in AP Accountant.
- Working on ERP systems ( preferred ) , including Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
Location : World Trade Center -corniche el nile .
If interested Kindly send your updated cv at [email protected] mentioned in the subject Accountant payable A/P Specialist .