This job sits within the Customer Operation Journey forming a
critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The Customer Success
Specialist provides high quality frontline support to existing Shell
Customers from Order to payment. Customer Operations Specialist drives
proactive communications, value-adding interactions, and effective issue
resolution, providing best-in-market Customer experience. Customer
Value Proposition that sets Shell apart from its competitors. And
supports Account Managers in on-boarding Customers to Shell and
delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the
contract life cycle. The CSS pricing and the contract set up, amendment
and management process.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below,
depending on operational requirements. Businesses serviced include but
are not limited to: Global Commercial, these activities cover all
Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers.
- Place, amend and orders, liaising with other service partners in LSC, OTD & Credit as required.
- Provide change information of planned shipments to schedulers and scheduling admin team, particularly to VMI Customers.
Delivery Status – take ownership of delivery status enquiries and
troubleshooting; proactively tracking and Business Partners as required.
- Delivery Schedule Support Service - proactively call out to Customer, to manage Delivery issues
- Schedule standard and non-standard orders (packed product).
- Process Returned Product.
- Debt Collection & Cash Allocation – Administer debt
collection, including direct debit rejections, allocations,
refund/write-off/write on management, Cash and non-cash security
- Block Order Management – Monitor open orders, review order status and action blocked orders.
- Handle basic Customer credit enquiries.
- Own the end-to-end Disputes process for Quantity, Pricing,
Tax and Master Data Disputes. This includes logging of dispute,
undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with
key interfaces to resolve disputes. Close the loop with Customer on
case outcome and confirm closure of case.
Feedback and Issues:
- Manage Customer complaints feedback and compliments. Liaise
with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required. Close
the loop with customers.
Lubricant Service Administration:
Provide basic Customer advice about the scope of the Lubes Analyst
Play Book, escalate any consultative advice to Technical Helpdesk. Coach
Customers on how to use the Shell Lubes Analyst systems when recording
new machines and oil samples
- Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and
contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set
up and maintenance, in compliance with the Offer Book.
- Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focals.
- Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation.
- Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements.
- Review contract performance as part of SCM process.
- Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer contracts.
- Support preparing for tender bids.
- Securing 100% Compliance.
Apply for here