- Ensuring that market information, such as the assessment of
business potential within the utility segment, monitoring of
competitors, offerings to customers, price levels, is updated and
documented in written form in the provided system.
of High Voltage & Power Quality products portfolio. Knowing the key
players and market dynamics for the utility and other Industry
customers, also have good knowledge about EPCs in the HV substation
- Identifying and developing new and potential
customers. Ensuring the prompt provision of information to the sales
management about new influences in the market.
- Ensuring the
proper updated marketing material including price lists and other
commitments. Translating the needs of the customer in the relevant
offerings based on Hitachi product, system, and service portfolio.
the underlying needs of the customer and identifying new business
possibilities. Running the negotiations with the customer and moves the
business to the agreed upon margins, as well as ensuring a high level of
customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Participating and contributing with the various risk assessments registers the assessment data into the appropriate database.
sales proposals and following up on the statistics. Following up on
proposals and leading the process negotiations till order registration
in accordance with the established processes.
- Fulfilling the expected number of customer visits, logs the visits and communicates the results with the sales management team.
Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking
responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and
- A bachelors degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience in sales.
- Ability to connect & build credibility with Utility customers.
- Ability to work in a team and a matrix organization.
- Proven presentation skills, and familiarity with std. IS tools.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
Apply for here