- You will partner with your team to develop and execute
carefully crafted talent sourcing strategies that yield consistent and
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCos
business and culture in each market in order to help candidates fully
comprehend and embrace the career opportunity.
- Develop a
thorough understanding the local talent landscape, market insights,
cultural nuances in a market to be able to engage with candidates
effectively and assess them qualitatively early in the process.
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent pools.
comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a sound understanding of the
job responsibilities, requirements and talent gaps.
- Build positive relationships with sector stakeholders through transparent and proactive stakeholder management and engagement.
the highest quality candidate experience by providing candidates with
an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading
“Employer of Choice”.
- Own the entire sourcing and screening
process of active and passive talent utilizing a variety of channels and
using diverse sourcing tools and techniques to identify talent, review
resumes and validate prospects interest; and present qualified
applicants to the hiring team.
- Following thorough screening
efforts (verbal), submit shortlistes of candidates with qualitative
comments for functional interviews, and understand post-interview
decisions to inform ongoing sourcing efforts.
- Provide interview
team members with appropriate context / notes to effectively interview,
assess and deliver high quality Hiring Manager Experience.
- Ensure proactive, transparent & timely communication, regardless of the hiring outcome.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, TA/hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Generate long-term talent pipeline for specific roles.
- 0-1 Years of Recruiting/Sourcing expertise (Search or Corporate) in a dynamic international business environment.
- Social media recruitment experience preferred (i.e. LinkedIn)
- Applicant Tracking System or CRM experience, Kenexa is a plus
- You MUST have a natural flair for conversations with above average communication skills
using a variety of sourcing tools & techniques including but not
limited to Boolean search, aggregators, automation tools, LinkedIn
recruiter, scrapers etc
- Proficiency and passion for sourcing beneath the surface
- Must be resilient and highly resistant to stress and frustration
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and within an ambiguous environment
- Creative and Resourceful whos able to find ways to deliver on time and quality with limited or no budget
experience running in depth talent market research: The ideal candidate
will have proven experience build comprehensive and detailed short
lists of talent. Finding some people is not enough. In this role the
incumbent should be able to identify every suitable candidate for a
- Demonstrated success in filling high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent succeed
- Possess industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant FMCG skills, target companies etc
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- French language is a plus.