- Conduct research about industry-related topics & come up with timely content plans and content strategies.
- Creating and writing content for e-commerce websites, company websites, and social media platforms, in English.
- Editing and reviewing company profiles, website content, PRs, and publication materials.
- Compile data and gather information to create meaningful and creative content.
- Collaborate with internal departments to receive and handle different content requests.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Publish and review content on company websites.
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers posts and ensure consistency in all content output.
- Periodically check to ensure that all content items are always up-to-date.
- Optimize content according to SEO rules and build an SEO plan.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board.
- Generate new ideas to draw users attention.
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- Proven work experience in content creation, and development.
- Interest in business, sales, online marketing, and selling.
- Excellent writing skills in English (B2).
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media insights and reports.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.