Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare reports on a timely manner.
FinCons financial reports required by country central bank, and other
financial regulatory requirement, and ensure the accuracy of the
- Prepare the annual and semi annual balance sheet and
income statement on the country level and ensure that the financial
statements are in accordance with local statutory accounting
requirements, and International Financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Prepare capital base report and capital adequacy ratio according to CBJ and Local central bank requirements.
develops and manages relevant systems to the Banks accounts and
financial reporting, lead the IT migration team from a Finance
perspective and propose corrective action, all while complying with the
IFRS & CBE regulation requirements.
- Participate in Issuing
bank financial statements with all related disclosure according to
international financial standard and Arab bank polices & procedures.
- Control provisions and authorize all related accounting transactions.
and ensure that monthly investments and derivatives revaluation is
accurate and reflected in financial statements according to IFRS.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field from a recognized university, a degree in CPA or CMA is a plus.
- (3) years experience in Finance or Accounting from a Leading International Bank.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Team building and team player.