• Maintain and improve the delivery of “superior” customer service by working as directed by management to ensure that all work is processed within PLA
• To ensure that all work is processed with guidelines and appropriate timescales in order to minimize operational risk and/or customer complaint.
• To be aware of the nature of our customers business and alert any unusual transactions, to Line Management
• Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organisation by ensuring work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards
• Ensure a high degree of accuracy in order to minimise operational risk
• Work productively and professionally. Demonstrate ways to improve customer service and increase productivity.
• To develop ones self by expanding job and industry knowledge by ensuring all SELF training and e learning (Coastline) is completed within timescales
• Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by demonstrating HSBC values.
• To identify best practice opportunities within the team and across TRF BS locations
• To continually evaluate the operational risks inherent in the process you work and to raise any concerns with Line Management.
• To be fully conversant with FIM, anti money laundering, internal procedures, polices and sanctions and regulatory requirements of our business partners.
• Ensure all mandatory training is undertaken in a timely manner
•1-2 years of International Trade experience and background required, working knowledge of ICC Publications UCP600, URC522
•Awareness of the trade facilities and customer trade cycles
•Awareness applicable to the role, of the content and application of ICC rules as related to Documentary Credits and Collections and of internal control procedures,
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Excellent English (written and verbal) communication skills
•Previous experience in large scale centralized operations is desirable
•Flexibility to work in time zones as required by business
Apply from HERE