We are Hiring
1. Follow up the daily operations of the Sales Centre and operating mechanisms in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
2. Reviewing sales invoices and identifying cash differences.
3. Collaborate effectively with the Sales and Credit Control Department of the head office to report information regarding branch turnover and receivables.
4. Communication between the branch and the sales department regarding the analysis of sales and returns, inventory status, management of the sales structure and adherence to the pricing policy.
5. Submit the monthly list of sales, invoices and follow-up collections.
6. Carry out daily inputs to the SAP program and compare receipts and bills.
7. Providing daily reports for sales, collections, bank deposits, weekly store adjustments, debt reconstruction and monthly sales analysis.
- Bachelor of Business Admin. or Equivalent
- Experience in AR 1-3 years
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in English
Apply Now[email protected]