1. Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services for local suppliers.
2. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
3. Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
4. Data enter invoices for payment.
5. Process backup reports after data entry.
6. Record all Checks.
7. Prepare vendor checks for mailing.
8. List all vendor checks in the log book.
9. Prepare manual checks as and when required.
10. Maintain listing of accounts payable.
11. Maintain the general ledger.
12. Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
13. Handle month end-closing activities.
14. Handle all advance payments to local suppliers.
15. Process and prepare accounts reconciliation
16. Handle Quarter / Semi Annual / Annual Balance Conformation (Vendor Reconciliation).
17. Handle Bank
Accounting and Finance background with 2 to 3 years experience Aplly from Here