● Utilizes, calibrates, maintains the QC equipment in the Chemical Lab according to the local SOP.
● Prepares relevant SOPs and follows up the update according to requirements.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Makes sure that all activities carried on are complying with safety measurements.
● Updates methods of analysis.
● Respect of Company’s Values, Code of Ethics and Social Charter.
● Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all working procedures
● Respect Personal Data Protection Charter.
Work Contacts Intern
Technical negotiation with suppliers.
Machines or Equipment Used:
All Chemical Lab instruments & Chromatography data systems
Job Holder Entry Requirements:
Education: Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, or Science
Related Experience: 0 -3 years experience in related positions.
Good command of English Language
Good computer skills
Familiar with new instrumental analysis techniques
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.Apply from Here